William Hill’s mobile app for Android and iOS: help and ratings
Although the last update of the William Hill App for iOS dates back to November 12, 2017, it must be said that this software has many interesting and positive aspects to focus on. It’s not to be excluded, however, that the developers of the British operator can propose a new software during 2019. Before, however, knowing and analyzing in detail the William Hill App, it is recommended to consult the guide written by the editorial staff of Gambling Apps Store that focuses on all the App betting of the many bookmakers operating in England.
|William Hill app mobile||Download||Web App|
|Deposits and Withdrawals||✔||✔|
William Hill Mobile App, Features
As mentioned in the introductory paragraph, the William Hill Mobile App is available for iOS. For iPhone owners the App can be downloaded from both the bookmaker’s website and from iTunes while for Android owners they can use the excellent mobile version of the UK operator’s website. As for Android, there is no app for Windows Phone, as shown in the table above. At this point the question arises: what does the William Hill App allow you to do?
- Placing bets (from pre-race to live, single and multiple, but not systems) on the Premier League, Serie A, Bundesliga, European championships, international competitions (Champions, Europa League) but also on Tennis, Basketball, Formula 1 and all other sports on the schedule of William Hill.
- Visit the sections with Casino, Roulette and Blackjack.
- Choose a quickbet, similar to a pre-filled multiple with a high multiplier.
- See match statistics.
- Check the promotions available (they are present in the slider at the top and also on the button Promotions) and also join special fees.
- Add championships and tournaments to Favorites.
- Make deposits and withdrawals on the William Hill App.
- View open and closed bets.
- Send suggestions or reports to the staff.
- Receive push notifications about last minute offers and promotions.
- See promotions highlighted on big matches even when betting on other events
Registration on William Hill from mobile phone. If you want to register on William Hill from your Android, iOS, Blackberry or Windows Phone device, please do the following:
- Entering William Hill’s website
- Click on Login/Sign up in the top right corner.
- Click on Sign up
- Fill in the fields with the requested personal data.
- Confirm account.
William Hill on Android
As already mentioned, the William Hill website on Android devices is optimized for mobile use. This means that the British operator has created a special structure of the site that allows you to use its services without the need to download the application to your device. Technically it’s called WebApp which is nothing more than a website optimized for mobile viewing that makes it very similar to an application. To use the William Hill webapp you need very few steps:
- Search by phone on a search engine “William Hill”
- Click on the item that refers to the British bookmaker’s website
- You will enter the site of William Hill. At this point, those who intend to use the services of the British operator will have to login
- If you are not registered on the site, you will not be able to place any bets. In any case, you can visit the site to check the odds proposed by William Hill on many sporting and sporting events
William Hill iOS app for iPhone and iPad
Let’s start from a very important fact about the frequency with which the British operator updates its app for Apple device owners. In this regard, those who have an iOS operating system can be considered satisfied because from 2014 to date the William Hill App updates for iOS devices have been many, of which 7 in 2017. Over the years William Hill has greatly improved its app, eliminating a number of bugs. Among the novelties of this version should be placed the emphasis on greater fluidity than the latest version, which allows immediate access via TouchID.
Comments on the William Hill Iphone and iPad App: the improvements have left rather satisfied users with iPhone and other Cupertino devices, who have awarded the software with 4.3 stars rating.
The main screen of the William Hill app
Simple and ideal for novice gamblers but also for those looking for a complete and quality product. The William Hill app, as well as the mobile version, shows the bonus balance, the balance of the game account and any card, with the number of events entered. In the bottom line are the icons with the various sports, while the tabs with the top bets, live bets and favorites are the central part of the screen. At the top right of the screen, clicking on the three vertically placed points you will find the “Reload” option.
The betting section of the William Hill App
The William Hill mobile app has some very interesting features alongside other standards, found in all betting apps of the same type. Before going into detail you should focus on the sports betting section of the new William Hill app. Next to each bet, in fact, you can place in the favorites a particular sport or championship, by clicking on the star next to it: this can be quickly recovered later in the Favorites tab. Similar Feature is the storage by the system of recent bets that were accessed in the previous minutes during the session. For example, if you are watching a live football game, William Hill automatically creates a shortcut so you can get back there quickly.
William Hill App Comments
On the net we have seen the many comments left by the various users of the mobile version of William Hill. Among these, most of them are positive and in line with our analysis. Obviously there is no lack of criticism, albeit constructive, against the app that still has a few small gaps. In any case, the judgment of the web is good.
Tag: william hill app , william hill plus app , william hill app download