On Monday, the Ottawa Senators will host the Calgary Flames for the lone time this season. Due to recent injuries, the Senators have a bit of a problem in net for this game. In the opening odds for the NHL game, Calgary was listed as a -135 favourite to win.
Flames vs. Senators NHL Betting Odds
The first of two regular-season meetings takes place on Monday, with the second taking place on March 12 in Calgary visiting Ottawa. During the previous campaign, the teams tied, with each claiming victory on the road. At the Canadian Tire Centre, Calgary’s Dan Vladar recorded his first career shutout by making 27 saves to help the Flames win 4-0. The three Flames players with the most points in the season series were Sean Monahan (2 assists), Elias Lindholm (1 goal, 1 assist), and Matthew Tkachuk (now playing in Florida). In his lone game, Jacob Markstrom was responsible for four goals being scored against him.
The three players who led Ottawa in scoring with two points each were Connor Brown (1G, 1A), Nicholas Paul (now with Tampa Bay), and Alex Formenton (2A). Matt Murray, who currently resides in Toronto, was victorious in his start, while Anton Forsberg was unsuccessful. More on him can be found below.
Over the course of the last seven encounters, Ottawa has a record of 5-2, and the total has been under in five of those games.
After returning from their break, the Calgary Flames have a record of 1-2. It appeared as though the Flames would fall to 0-3 when they were trailing Buffalo by two goals after one period on Saturday, but they came back to win the game by a score of 7-2. Between the minutes 2:17 and 7:39 of the second period, Calgary scored four times. Both Dillon Dube and Tyler Toffoli scored for Calgary, and Toffoli also contributed an assist. Dube had one goal and three assists. The comeback was ignited when Jakob Pelletier, who was selected with the 26th overall pick in the 2019 draft, scored his first goal of his professional career. Additionally, Dennis Gilbert scored in the city that he calls home, Buffalo. During this play, Elias Lindholm notched his 300th career assist for his team. Rasmus Andersson, a blueliner who has seven goals and 27 assists, did not play here and is not expected to do so because he was involved in an accident on Wednesday in Detroit. It will most likely be Dan Vladar’s shift in net. On Thursday in Detroit, he was a tough-luck loser who allowed two goals, and he should have won. Over the past 16 Monday games, Calgary has a record of 12-4.
After winning their previous four games in a row, the Ottawa Senators were defeated at home by the Edmonton Oilers by a score of 6-3 on Saturday. Goaltender Anton Forsberg and defenseman Jake Sanderson (3G, 18 A) both left the game due to injury. Both will be sidelined indefinitely. Given that the team’s number one goaltender, Cam Talbot, is still sidelined with an injury, it seems likely that Mads Sogaard will get the nod in net tonight. The Danish goaltender, who is 22 years old and plays for Ottawa, came in relief of Forsberg on Saturday and made three saves. He started two games for Ottawa in the previous season and went 1-1 while allowing six goals on 54 shots. In 21 games played for AHL Belleville this season, he posted a record of 6-9-2 with a goals against average of 3.30 and a save percentage of.898. On Sunday, Kevin Mandolese was brought up from Belleville, and he is expected to take over as the No. 2 defenseman. After suffering a loss by at least three goals in any of the previous 11 games, Ottawa has a record of 3-8.
NHL Prediction: Who Will Win Flames vs. Senators?
CALGARY FLAMES 4 – OTTAWA SENATORS 3
WANNA BET ON HOCKEY CALGARY FLAMES vs OTTAWA SENATORS ?
100% DEPOSIT BONUS UP TO $1000
New customers only. Bonus equal to your 1st deposit up to $1000. T&Cs apply. 19+ Play Responsibly
How to earn Bet Credits:
- This offer is open only to new customers placing their first deposit with Sports Interaction.
- You must select the bonus to opt-in before you deposit.
- Place a deposit of $10 or more.
- Place qualifying bets equal to the amount of your first deposit, or $1000, whichever is lower.
- For a bet to qualify:
- Only bets placed and settled within 45 days of deposit qualify.
- Only bets placed in the Sportsbook or Live Betting qualify.
- Sportsbook bets that have odds of less than or equal to -200 (1.5) do not qualify.
- “Cashed-Out” bets, Void bets or bets deemed non-runner will not qualify.
- Only bets placed with real money qualify.
- Once the qualifying bets settle, your Bet Credits (up to a maximum of $1000) will be credited to your account.
- Sports Interaction Terms & Conditions and Rules apply.
Using Bet Credits:
- Bet Credits will be available on the bet card if the bets selected are eligible to use Bet Credits.
- Bet Credits can be used to place sports bets up to maximum odds of 3.0 (+200). Parlays can have higher odds as long as each leg within it is below 3.0.
- Bet amounts greater than the Free Bets balance have the option of using a combination of Bet Credits and cash.
- Bet Credit winnings are paid out in cash and will exclude the Bet Credit stake amount.
- Bet Credits are non-withdrawable.
- Bet Credits that were placed and subsequently cancelled will be returned to your account as Bet Credits.
- Bet Credits cannot be used on the following: Cash Out, Round Robins, Each Way bets, Asian Handicap bets with a quarter point spread, Virtual Sports, Racebook, Casino, Live Casino, Games or Poker.
- Bet Credits cannot be used as a qualifying bet for any other promotion.
- Unused Bet Credits will expire 45 days from date of issue.
The post Prediction for Calgary Flames vs. Ottawa Senators NHL Odds appeared first on Play Store Casino.